Ribbon Gum Lodge
The fully self-contained accommodation at Ribbon Gum Lodge (sleeps 6-8 guests) is available for family or group lettings at all times. However, smaller groups can choose to book just the upper level, known as Ribbon Gum Suites (sleeps 4-6 guests), which is available for weekday lettings (Sundays to Fridays). The property has a carport and off street parking for up to 5 cars.
Climb the stairs, close the front door behind you and be transported to a world of relaxation and rejuvenation. French doors and picture windows take in expansive views of the forest outside where you can brunch on the deck and watch the mist lift, revealing the whispering ribbon gum trees dotted throughout the gully below. Enjoy an invigorating game of badminton, or just put your feet up and unwind in comfortable lounges by our inviting stone fireplace. In the evening, book into some of the Upper Mountains delightful restaurants, or simply select one of the latest movies from our free in-house DVD archive.
RIBBON GUM LODGE (6-8 guests)
Step through the french doored entrance and you're immediately in the great room which reveals the over 40 sq/m of combined lounge/dining/kitchen. The lounge area has comfortable seating for up to 8 people, a substantial library stocked with books and magazines, entertainment facilities in TV/DVD/Audio players, a games box, the stone fireplace and a double sofa-bed. The dining area has seating for up to 8 people, with an additional stool at the kitchen bench. The modern kitchen features hand-made timber benchtops and is fully equipped with all necessary appliances including both a drip-feed and Expressi coffee-maker for the enthusiast. The skylight in the centre hall floods the Lodge interior with light, which reveals the old exposed timbers of the original cottage. The thoroughly modern bathroom has everything you'll need including undertile floor heating.
The sleeping accommodations consist of the 'Kanimbla Suite' (Bedroom 1), which has a sumptuous queen bed and opens directly out onto the large verandah. This large room also has a study desk (for writers), a small library, a lounging chair and a large built in wardrobe. The 'Megalong Suite' (Bedroom 2) features two single beds (or a king bed when joined), a walk in wardrobe and the room opens out onto its own sunlit maisonette balcony. Adding privacy, the Lodge also includes the large downstairs 'Studio' (Bedroom 3), which features a queen bed, an en-suite bathroom with underfloor heating and a well-equipped kitchenette with table and chairs, TV, Video and stereo player as well as two comfortable tub lounge chairs.
The Lodge features a huge wrap-around 65 sq/m sun deck and verandah, which is furnished with outdoor sun lounges and sun beds for those lazy afternoons. Take in a game of badminton on the 'middle garden lawn' or just admire the separately terraced private gardens, which are a great place for bird watching or simply relax.
RIBBON GUM SUITES (4-6 guests)
Please note that 'Ribbon Gum Suites' is the same property as described above, but without the downstairs Studio (available Sundays to Fridays).
Exclusive use of the property; Complimentary 'Wireless Internet'; All beds made with quality fresh linen and towels; Natural gas Bar B Q; Carport and free parking for up to 5 cars; Iron & ironing board; Hairdryer; Open fireplace [wood not included]; Private gardens; TV-Video-CD-Stereo; Large DVD & Book Library; Non-smoking rooms; Provisions include: coffee, tea, sugar, biscuits, UHT milk, soap, shampoo, conditioner, moisturiser etc.
LETTING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The balance owing will be transferred from your credit card on the day of check-in, OR to avoid the surcharge on Credit Cards you can also pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). If you'd prefer to pay by EFT please contact [email protected] for the amount owing and account details. NB: All EFT payments must be transferred at least five (5) business days prior to check-in.
* Check-in time is from 2pm, and check-out time is before 10am.
* We request $100 at the time of the booking. The balance owing will be put through on the day of your arrival.
* All bookings to be paid by Visa, Mastercard or by EFT.
* The property is a non-smoking and non-pet friendly establishment.
* The property must be left clean with all rubbish placed in the bins supplied. NB. If the property is left an unacceptable condition a $150 cleaning fee will apply.
* The lessee is liable for any breakages or damage to equipment or supplies, or pilfering at the premises.
* For weekday lettings, garbage bins are to be placed at top of our lane on Tuesday evenings and collected on Wednesday mornings - thank you.
* Ribbon Gum Lodge is leased for the number of guests stated in the Confirmation. Bookings that exceed the confirmed number of guests will be in breach of the lease conditions and may be immediately terminated.
* Please be mindful of our neighbours by keeping unnecessary noise to a minimum.
* When departing please return the keys to the security safe, or where you collected them.
If you cancel your accommodation, and we can secure a replacement booking for the same period, your deposit will be refunded less a $100.00 Administration Fee. If however, the property cannot be re-let, one of the following will apply:
1. Cancellations made within seven (7) days prior to the arrival date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
2. Cancellations made between eight (8) to 21 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 75% cancellation fee.
3. Cancellations made outside 21 days prior to the arrival date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
4. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable.
5. You may use the $100 admin charge to put towards future accommodation with us, anytime within the following 3 months.
NOTE: We recommend that all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances which may arise beyond the guest’s reasonable control. You may use the cancellation fee to put towards future accommodation with us, anytime within the following 3 months.